Anglian Training have added Safe Administration of Medication training to our open course schedule in Norfolk.
We are running 2 courses, one on 30th January and another on 22nd February from 09:30am - 15:00pm.
The course will include:
- Law, Policies, Guidance & Best practice
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Common groups of medication
- Levels of support
- Assessed needs
- Safe storage, handling & disposal of medication
- Record keeping and MAR charts
- Possible problems including side effects
- Reporting mistakes & competence
This course is £65pp - For more information or to book get in touch on 01058 447311